Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
Open Range Days;
- 2nd Saturday of the Month from 10a-12p
- Shooter pays $10.00 USC
- Shooter provides their FOID Card and signs the Release Waiver
- Shooters under 18 must accompany a guardian possessing a FOID Card
- Shooter with use Eye and Ear Protection while on the range.
- Shooter will provide their Weapon, Ammunition, Eye Protection, and Hearing Protection.
- The Police Department will provide the targets.
- Any questions please contact the Paxton Police Department at 217-379-4315